Thanksgiving Blog Hop!
Join me and other authors in giving thanks during the Thanksgiving season. Five things I’m thankful for (choosing just five was tough!):
1. My husband and daughter who make me laugh and who help me carve out time to write.
2. My parents who are always willing to babysit and spend quality time with my daughter.
3. My wonderful day job and the writing I get to do as a job, too!
4. The new baby who will be joining our family in June of 2013!
5. My Creator who has made everything possible.
I’d like to also give a special “thank you” and shout out to all of you who are readers. My readers allow me to do what I love–write. This is such a gift, and I am grateful every day. Many blessings to all of you this year and always.
To show my thanks, I’m offering an e-book or print copy of the book of mine of your choice to one commenter. You will also be entered if you share this on Facebook or twitter and let me know you did. I’ll do a random drawing and announce the winner Friday, the 23rd of November. So, tell me in the comments, what are you thankful for?
Now, hop to the next stop with Patricia Kiyono!